Our friends at Forrester are hosting a BPM-related “Tweet Jam” on Wednesday the 10th. Forrester analysts will be tweeting answers to top challenges faced in process improvement initiatives. As posted on the Forrester Business Process & Applications Professional blog, the questions to be discussed during the Tweet Jam include:
1. Which role(s) should lead your business process initiative?
2. What are the best practices for establishing your BPM COE?
3. Do your traditional business analysts have what it takes to drive BPM initiatives?
4. How heavily should you rely on your software vendor for project implementation?
5. How should you connect your EA and BPM initiatives?
6. Which process improvement methodology (Six Sigma, Lean, TQM) is best for your initiative?
7. How should you incorporate BPMN modeling into your process initiative?
8. How should you measure the progress or success of your process initiative?
9 What’s the typical size and composition of process improvement teams?
10. How should process improvement connect to master data management?
11. How do you think Social BPM will impact your organization?
You can follow the conversation using the #bpmjam hashtag.